Our financial planning process is a thorough, yet simple way for you to take the first step toward reaching your financial goals. Throughout our process, we can help develop customized financial strategies that can turn your goals into reality.
- We identify the values and beliefs most important to you and your family.
- We establish a clear set of short & long-term financial goals based on your values & beliefs.
- Together, with your tax, legal and other professional advisors, we compare financial alternatives and develop recommendations that work towards achieving your financial goals.
A well rounded financial plan examines your total financial picture: your current financial position, risk management, investment planning, retirement planning, tax planning, and estate planning. Your most valuable asset is time. The sooner you begin to plan for your financial future, the better your chances of achieving your goals.
Some of our Financial Services include the following, but not limited to:
- 401(k) Rollovers
- 403B / 457 Not for Profit Set Up
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Giving
- College Funding
- Developing Retirement Income
- Estate Planning
- Fixed Indexed Annuities
- IRA & 401(K) Assets and Planning
- Lifetime Income Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Social Security
- Social Security Planning
- Tax Minimization Planning
- The Family Retirement Plan
- Veterans Benefits
- Wills, Trusts, Estates
Schedule Your Appointment with
Phone (530) 520-6030
Investment advisory services offered through Maynard Financial Services, LLC a Registered Investment Advisor in the State of California. Insurance products and services are offered through Frank Maynard, independent agent. Maynard Financial Services, LLC and Frank Maynard are affiliated.